Company means Plant Lipids UK LTD. having address at, Unit 2 Alpha Ct Rd, Corby NN17 5DP, United Kingdom
GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation Act.
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using Service and is the subject of personal data.
Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness: When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects will be protected. All personal data will be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose: The personal data of Data Subject will be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency: The Data Subject will be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
What personal data do we collect
Company through its website (uk.plantlipids.com), collects several types of personal data for various purposes. Personal data may include but not limited to Email ID, first name and last name, phone number, Address of the Data Subject.
How we use the personal data
Company uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Company may also use a feature of Data Subject’s browser, called cookies to assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies contain information by which Company can identify Data Subject’s computer to Company’s servers. Data Subject will be notified before a cookie is downloaded so that the browser does not accept cookies automatically. Company may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer. In some cases, a web page might contain more than one cookie. The information gathered from these different cookies can be used to build statistical and demographical information about the user of that particular computer.
Legal basis for collecting and using the personal data
Legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Company needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given the Company permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Company’s legitimate interests
- Company needs to comply with the law
Retention of personal data
Company will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy. Company will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right to rectification
- The right to object
- The right to restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Company does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.